Search This Blog

Friday, October 14, 2016

So Ji Sub - the personification of my dreams



If you have the immensurable pleasure to really talk with me in real life, you must know that I am a big fan of So Ji Sub and today’s post is about him. I wish he could read it as well, but for reasons that are beyond my control I believe he won’t (what must be the best since I will say some embarrassing things here). This is probably going to be the longest post I had published in this blog… maybe I could take this and make a book (or trilogy)… lol

First of all let me tell you who are my idols and why I consider them as my idols, in fact I have just 3 idols, I will talk about them in the chronologic order and not in importance order. 


The first of them is called Inuyasha, if you don’t know him maybe you haven’t seen his anime (a Japanese cartoon)… yes, he is a fictional character of a Japanese animation! You are probably laughing or rolling your eyes, imagining how crazy someone like me could be…
I watched it when a was a child/teenager and I was so in love with him that I dreamt with him once, a really romantic dream! I love his white hair, rude manners and a protective instinct that melts my heart… My first Idol!


After that there is Jonny Depp, an American actor famous for his character Jack Sparrow in Pirates Of The Caribbean, I must say that what fascinates me is his crazy look. What can I say?! I like crazy people… All my students could confirm it, I love use him in my examples, specially associated with the adjectives crazy, handsome and sexy…


Now, my last Idol but not less important… SO JI SUB!!!! I must say that he was responsible for my addiction in Korean dramas and consequently my interest in Korean language and culture… After I have watched “Oh my Venus” it was kind of inevitable.
And I am sure every girl that is reading it right now is shaking her head in agreement while her heart is beating as fast as a rocket, or as fast as the light speed (nothing can be faster than this). But I have plausible reasons to admire him as my most recent Idol.


Reason 1: his body
Come on… how someone can be so hot like him and at his age?! I am not saying that he is an ancient mummy (trust me, nothing in his abb would suggest it), but he is 39 years old, almost 40 (his birthday is on November 4th)… A lot of men with their twenty something aren’t as hot as him. It’s against the laws of nature be so good looking like him, but I forgive him.


Reason 2: his talents
I first met him as an actor and I don’t have to say how amazing he was, you probably know it too… but then I found out that he is a singer and a business man, what is incredible is that he is awesome in every single area. He is known as a great professional and it’s something that must be recognized, someone so rich and handsome could be irresponsible as much as he wanted to, but no, he is a perfect gentleman.


Reason 3: destiny
I was destined to admire him, that’s something inexplicable… almost magical… I don’t know why I like him so much (as a human being and professional). So, I am going to ask a favor (something I have already asked to my Korean friends), if you have this incredible opportunity to meet So Ji Sub in person, before you faint or die from a heart attack (it was what would happen to me), please, tell him that he has a huge, enormous, immensurable fan in Brazil that admires his work and himself. I’m Adriana ( 드리 아나), but he can called me Drica (드리카) or whatever he wants… lol


By the way, that's the first time I truly envy a dog, I wish I could be Kiki for a day... just one day... Can you imagine So Ji Sub feeding me, washing my fur, scratching my belly… well, let’s stop here... no more wild ideas! kkkkkkkk

That’s not all, but I don’t need to say more, I tried to show my point and I believe you get it… Now, tell me, why do you like Si Ji Sub so much? Post you comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment