Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thumping Spike 2 - a competition for love




With 20 episode with 15 minutes each, this drama is a great option for your weekend drama. This short drama keeps with the same sporty idea of the first one, volleyball players, and the romance is cute too. I must say that I liked the first Thumping Spike more than the second, but it’s a personal matter. It’s a light drama with cute boys playing volleyball.

The story goes around the worse volleyball team of the university, the captain of the team Go Yi Ra, a naïve girl, Han Da Woon, that falls in love easily and a professional volleyball player, Dong Hae Sung, that is focusing just in study. It’s not a triangle love, it’s more like a square love, because there is a twin sister, Han Ah Reum, that kisses one of the boys.

Kim So Eun as Han Da Woon and Han Ah Reum plays the naïve girl and her twin, she is very cute and all, I liked her. One thing bothering me was her lips, too small! Just a personal opinion of course.



Lee Won Geun as Dong Hae Sung was the volleyball start, he was very cute and all, normally in Korean dramas the guy seems to bee mean and just them shows his cute part, in this drama he was kind from the beginning to the end. I liked his acting skills and I am looking forward for more dramas with him.

Sun Woong as Go Yi Ra was support actor and the third part of the square love, he was good but won’t be in my “favorite actors list”. He is very handsome and don’t disappointed me in acting skills, but there weren’t sparks between us. Kkkkkk

As I have told you before, it’s a great option for a quick drama in a boring day! It will cheer up your spirit. Have a great time with this cute drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment