Search This Blog

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sweet Stranger and Me - a familiar love in family



 
This was my week-drama and I must confess that I liked it more than I expected, after reading the synopsis I didn’t have big expectations for it, however my heart changed…

The story goes around Hong Na Ri, a flight attendant that after her mother’s death finds out that there is a young man called Go Nan Gil living in her house and taking care of the restaurant. Nan Gil claims be her new stepfather, even being much younger than her. Now they must live together.

There are many secrets and dangerous situations that they must face, but Hong Na Ri can always count on Nan Gil and her neighborhood friend Kwon Duk Bong, the owner of the local robot museum and a famous ex-lawyer, beside Do Yeo Joo, her friend/enemy coworker and the team of the restaurant.

Kim Young Kwang was fantastic in this drama, playing a bad guy with a golden heart that is loyal and will protect the restaurant and the land at any cost. I was impressed how he could play dumb scenes and at the same time make such dramatic scenes, moving my heart to different directions all the time. I will look forward for upcoming dramas with Young Kwang.

Park Soo Ae was really good too, she is not just cute but very talented as actress. I can understand why all the male characters fall in love with her. I believe that was the first drama I have ever watched with her, but I liked it so much that I will look for more dramas with her.

I have seen Lee Soo Hyuk in another drama where he played a heartless vampire, I hated him so much that I had problems to get along with this new character he played. I believe it is a good sign, if I hate an actor it is because he was so good being bad that I believed in all, but my heart changed again, he was a fantastic good guy in this drama.

Jo Bo Ah played a wench girl, she is a gold digger looking for a rich husband. I must tell that she was fantastic and talented, I hated her so badly in the beginning, but you will see that it is impossible don’t like her even a bit, she is so charismatic and funny. And I must tell that she is incredibly pretty.

It’s a perfect suggestion if you are looking for a mix of sweet and danger, love and tears… Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment