Search This Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon - a strong story




This drama was a huge success recently, a lot of people were commenting about it, so I watched it. At first I thought it would be just a silly and sweet drama, but I was surprised because the story wasn’t that bad.

The story goes around Do Bong Soon (Park Bo Young), a woman with super strength that hide her powers, but she fails because she is always helping others. One day Ahn Min Hyuk (Park Hyung Sik), the CEO of a game company hires her as his bodyguard, because somehow she reminds him of a mysterious girl that saved the bus he was inside. Do Bong Soon has a crush on In Gook Doo (Ji Soo), a childhood friend that is a policeman.

Several kidnappings of defenseless girls start occurring in Do Bong Soon’s neighborhood and Ahn Min Hyuk and In Gook Doo will try to catch the culprit before the culprit catches her.

Park Bo Young was great in this drama, she was so amall and cute that is impossible don’t like her. She was navigating between silly and serious all the time, making her a fantastic actress. I look forward more dramas with her.

Park Hyung Sik was as good as Park Bo Young, he was versatile and could express several emotions all the time. And of course he was very handsome… I do not recall other dramas with him, but I must keep one eye on him for more good material like this.

Ji Soo was really good at this drama and his place was as important as the main characters. He was part of a triangle love and even knowing they wouldn’t be together I was somehow cheering for him too. He is talented and good-looking, and in this drama he was a good cop.


What else could I say? This drama is labeled as sweet and silly, but it’s very good. One more time I am forced to admit that I would change the end of it, I would chose a more romantic and dramatic way to end it… But it was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment