Search This Blog

Monday, April 3, 2017

Love Cells – a short drama




This is one of my “Weekend Dramas”… When I don’t have much time to spend in a drama and I don’t wanna start a drama I won’t be able to watch, I just watch a short drama to fill this gap of time in my life.
I watched Love Cells, a drama with 15 episodes with 15 minutes each… very short but very cute.

The story goes around Dae Choong (Park Sun Ho), a boy that has a crush on a pop-star named Seo Rin, but he is totally hopeless, a lazy and not so hygienic person. One day a love cell comes out his body and goes to a cat nearby, it’s a cell of his body that is trying to survive.

The cell combined with the cat become a woman named Nebi (Kim Yoo Jung), she will try everything to help him to date the pop-star. Of course it wasn’t to be an easy task, or a reasonable one.

It’s a light drama, with nothing deep or tragic going on, it’s just something you should what to relax or something.

Park Sun Ho is handsome and cute, and during the short time I saw him in this drama he seemed ok. I would like to see more of his work…



Kim Yoo Jung played an air-headed girl, very funny but her role wasn’t very difficult either, so I can’t tell how talented she is. I have to look for more dramas with her to have a more concrete opinion.

I hope you enjoy this drama, it’s something you can watch while waiting for your dentist…

No comments:

Post a Comment