Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Who Are You – a scary mystery


This is a story full of mysteries, at first I didn’t give much credit to it, but to be honest I ended enjoying it a lot. You have real crime cases and supernatural powers, how can you resist it?

The story goes around Detective Yang Si Ohn (So Yi Hyun) that is involved in a criminal incident where her boyfriend lost his life and she was seriously injured and was in coma for a long time. When she wakes up she was sent to the Lost and Found Center where she has to work with an incredulous cop Cha Gun Woo (Ok Taecyeon).

They start working together solving murder cases related with the belongs in the lost and found center. Now Yang Si Ohn must use her supernatural ability to solve the cases while tries to convince Cha Gun Woo of her powers. But will they just solve the cases?

So Yi Hyun was great at this drama, she is very athetic and beautiful. I must say that is not easy be a detective with supernatural powers and a tragic past, but she did it. I do not remember her from other dramas, but I liked her.

That’s the second supernatural drama staring Ok Taecyeon that I have watched, he was great at Let’s Fight Ghost too. He was nice at it but there is something about him that I don’t like… he is great but I can’t love him as I normally do with other actors.

That’s my suggestion for you, if you haven’t watch it yet, please, give it a chance. It’s a surprising drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment