Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2016

Healer



Today’s post is about a drama that I finished just 30 seconds ago, it’s called “Healer”. Things are pretty fresh in my mind, so it’s easy to talk about it.

You know that when someone is writing something or making some comments about it they should take in consideration the person who is going to read it and try to be impartial, well… it’s not what is going to happen here. I will be honest but my personal opinion will be clearly expressed in each line.

The thing is, I am not a big fan of action stuff (movies, TV series and doramas), that’s why I was very reluctant in start watching this dorama… Healer wasn’t a choice I’ve made with my heart, but I gave a chance to it anyway.

The story goes around a pretty boy, known as Healer (Ji Chang Wook) that works as a kind of spy, doing almost everything for money, except kill people (very sweet, right?!) and the reporter Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young) from a small web news, now imagine what, their paths cross but it’s not the first time. The life of both is full of secrets, death and love, a crazy mix, but it worked. Should I say that they fall in love or you have got it already?! However love isn’t easy, there are so many things going on with them, just seem impossible know what could happen…

Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook did well in this drama!


Ji Chang Wook shirtless scenes were pretty good, but his acting skills were a bit more shocking, he is awesome as a spy with a lot of emotional issues.




Park Min Young was good too of course, but unfortunately she won’t be in my “favorite actresses’ list”, I don’t know… she lacks in some points.



Well, to be honest I thought I wouldn’t watch it until the end, the first 5 or 6 episodes are no cute at all, there are too much action to my personal taste, but it surprised me little by little, when they were adding romance with some significance. I must say that in the end I was locked in my room screaming with some characters just like a crazy person would do. It’s impossible don’t get involved with the plot, the bonds between them are so strong that I should have cried once or twice (or more).

It's a good choice of dorama wo watch with your boyfriend or husband, there is action and love, it may suit both tastes!

No comments:

Post a Comment