Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Korean Nail Art


 


Another interesting thing in Korea is the nailing art... They are such creative people! The designers are so cute and elaboreted... Now let's talk about it!

THE DESIGNER
If you are like me and think that just enamels are more than enough, you don't know Korean nail art... they use different colors and mix them, add some small rocks, symbols and everything you can imagine. I can't do it... if I am able to put the right quantity of enamel in my nail I feel like a professional!

THE SIZE
The most beautiful nails are the long ones, after all what can you do in a microscopic nail?! Keep it long and allow the nail designer professional to work on it, but please, keep it in a normal long size, after all you're not a star of a scary movie.

THE PRICE
I heard from a Korean friend that a nailing can cost about $30 (thirty dollars!!!!). You have no idea how I think it's expensive, I know that it's pretty, such a beautiful work must be expensive, but come on, how can I pay $30 for something that will be destroyed in the first time I wash the dishes. NO WAY! I'm not that rich to spend this anount of money twice a month.

If you are like me and prefer do it yourself, you know how difficult it can be. Your left hand nails are pretty but when you try to do the same in your right hand nails, it's a disarter! When people ask to look my nails, I just show them the good hand work (my left hand)! I wish both could be so good!




That's why I prefer do it myself, of course it's not like a professional nailing, but I can live with that (and I won't be poor beacause of it).

No comments:

Post a Comment