Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds (구르미 그린 달빛)


Honestly, I don’t know how to start this post today... In the past 58 minutes I have experienced the most different emotions, I hated, loved, laughed and cried, all this just watching this wonderful Korean drama. You don’t need more clues to understand that I’ve loved it, right?

The story was amazing from the beginning to the end, nothing there disappointed me and I wouldn’t think in a best end even if I could live 1000 years. It’s a historical drama and I thought I wouldn’t like it because normally we don’t like old stuff, but I was completely wrong… It was incredible!! Ok… let’s talk about the main actor and actress.

Park Bo Gum really surprised me, he is just 23 but so talented, I was impressed with his acting and I imagine that play a historical Crown Prince isn’t an easy task. But he did it… totally perfect! Something that I couldn’t stop staring was his mouth (oh my Gosh, such a beautiful mouth with that cute lips…), doesn’t matter if he had to be serious or laughing, he was amazing. (So Ji Sub don’t be jealous, you are my favorite yet).


Talking about surprises… Kim Yoo Jung was fantastic as a eunuch, but are you ready to the most shocking part?! She is just 17 years old… yeah! 17!!! How someone so young can be so talented?! With 17 I couldn’t even remember the day of the week in that day (actually sometimes I can’t remember it either, even being older now), how can she remember all her lines and beside that act so perfectly as an actress. I’m sure I’m going to be shocked more times if this young lady keeps acting.

I’m quite sure that you have watched it and if you didn’t, please stop doing whatever you are doing now and watch it immediately! You won’t regret it, you will fall in love just like I did… 



Where is my Crown Prince? I want one now… How about you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment