Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Choco Bank - a sweet drama




If you are busy these days but would like to watch a good drama in you free time, I have a good suggestion here... Choco Bank. This drama has just 6 episodes with 10 minutes each, you could watch it while doing the number 2 in the bathroom (aigoo, don't do it ok?!).



It's a light drama with a simple plot, however is good to clear your stressed mind maybe... The story goes around with Ha Choco (Park Eun Bin) the owner of a cafe or choco shop (or as I prefer, heaven in the earth), a place where you can find the most delicious cakes and sweeties, and Kim Eun Haeng (Kim Jonh In), the male character is an ex banker that lost his job and hopes. Ha Choco offers a job in her shop to him if he agrees to help her with her financial life. He agrees and then they have to help each other and figure out if they can stay together being so different.



Kim Jong In is good in this drama, he has a serious and angry countenance but during the drama he shows a sweet heart, it proves his ability to play different roles and emotions. He isn't in my top 10 hot actor's list, but he is talented, what is great!






Park Eun Bin was responsible for something unprecedented here, that's the first time I liked the female character more than male. She was great, her acting skills are very high, however she isn't in my top 10 list eighter. Such a shame...



Well, that's my suggestion for a quick and funny drama, I hope you have fun just like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment