Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2017

Cinderella and the Four Knights



I must say that I was reluctant in watch this drama, I thought it would be another boring triangle love story with nothing new on it. I was wrong, it surprised me! It’s a creative remake of Cinderella, I should have watched it sooner.

The story goes around Eun Ha Won (Park So Dam), our modern Cinderella, a hard worker that dreams to get into College to keep the promise she made to her dead mother. There are four rich boys that live in the same house, Kang Ji Woon (Jung Il Woo) looks like a bad boy, a rebel, but actually he is very considerate with others, Hyun Min (Ahn Jae Hyun) is a playboy with a traumatic past and a complicated love story, Kang Seo Woo (Lee Jung Shin) is a great singer with a golden heart and Lee Yoon Sung (Choi Min Sung) is a secretary with a strong sense of loyalty.

 I don’t have to say how handsome they all are, I would be crazy with I was forced to choose just one of them. Each one of them has an appealing characteristic.

Park So Dam is a great actress, however I must say that I didn’t like her hair style in this drama, she is very cute and could be even more beautiful with a longer hair. But her talent compensated it, she is great.


Jung Il Woo is not just handsome but very talented, and my favorite part of it is his cute small eyes. I liked his acts skills, but I don’t remember him in another drama, such a shame.


Ahn Jae Hyun is ma favorite actor in this drama, he is so mean and handsome that made my heart flutter. As a professional actor, I must say that he is awesome, that wasn’t the first drama with him that I have watched, and he keep being fantastic.


Lee Jung Shin is a great actor and he played a singer and composer, I must say that he was awesome there. Lee Jung Shin is the perfect combination of beauty and talent, I have seem him in other dramas and I am sure he has a bright future before him.


Choi Min Sung is the perfect definition of a cool guy, a quiet and loyal man that would make my heart freeze qith that angry and serious look. The actor is great too, he is totally convincing when he is acting.



There are many things going on at the same time in this drama and the stories are linked. It’s a great option to watch, I hope you have fun with this.

1 comment:

  1. So Cool! I just wrote a post about this drama and saw this. Keep up the good work. <3

    ReplyDelete