Search This Blog

Monday, March 20, 2017

Mask - a thriller drama





If you like a thriller, that’s your drama! There are so many great aspects here, mental illness, rich families, murder, a psycho/crime genius, romance and much more.

The story goes around a rich man with mental issues that is struggling to take his place to control his family’s company. For mysterious events Min Woo (Joo Ji Hoon) meets Byun Ji Sook (Soo Ae), a normal girl that is posing as Seo Eun Ha (Soo Ae), both are engaged and get married, but Byun Ji Sook is controlled for her evil brother-in-law and is forced to play as Seo Eun Ha.

I can’t even start to explain what happens in this drama, because before you absolve one shocking thing, there is another one coming. It is a great drama.

Joo Ji Hoon was good at this drama, it was satisfactory in fact. It was the first time I saw him in a drama, I liked it, but I didn’t love it. He is handsome and talented and was pretty good acting as a disturbed man.


Soo Ae is so beautiful that it took my breathe away, and the most beautiful thing o her are her eyes, they are so Korean! Korean people like big eyes, but let’s be honest, those small and cute eyes are the best, it is what make them Korean! She is very talented too, I liked are acting.

So, find some time I your busy schedule to watch this awesome drama. You won’t regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment