Search This Blog

Friday, March 31, 2017

My Shy Boss – a company love




I was waiting for a long time for the end of this drama, so I could watch it at once. What can I say? I am not disappointed at all, however I would do a different end… Please, don’t misunderstand me, I liked this drama, however I was expecting something more exciting in the end.

Sometimes the “Happy End” is not enough… you wanna something more. But that’s ok, it’s a cute drama anyway.

The story goes around Eun Hwan Ki (Yeon Woo Jin), a brilliant CEO of a PR company, however he is extremely shy, and when I say extremely, I mean it. He is so introverted that just few people saw him, to be honest most of the people fear him for no reason.

There was a suicide case in his company three years ago, his secretary jumped from his office window and it traumatized him even more, so Eun Hwan Ki decides to take care of the dead employee family. What he couldn’t imagine is that the dead secretary sister would come to his company looking for revenge.

Chae Ro Woon (Park Hye Soo) is the dead secretary sister, she is very communicative and even a bit nosy, the opposite of Eun Hwan Ki. She is looking for the truth to expose everything, however it won’t be easy to find the responsible.

In this drama we can see that there are more than we can tell, people are more than they show and that a good boss is the one that can bring up the best in his employees. There are many moments to cry and laugh, people break up and new romances bloom.

Yeon Woo Jin was fantastic in this drama, he could manage different emotions in a light way that made my heart race. He is not just handsome (but he is in fact), he is extremely talented, I must recognize it. I hope I can see him in more dramas in the future.

Park Hye Soo was a real star in this drama, she was so funny and so dramatic at several times that I was impressed. She is very beautiful too, but what really impressed me is that she isn’t the normal slim biotype, she has some muscles around her bones, what’s great, I don’t think skinny girls are pretty at all.

This drama is a combination of everything I like… a terrible secret, cute couples, some shirtless scenes and the power of true love overcoming everything! Watch it too and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment