Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2017

Goblin: the lonely and great God




This was one of the most commented dramas lately, so I was very curious about it and I started watching it. What can I say? This drama is awesome indeed!

The story goes around a Goblin, Kim Shin (Gong Yoo), a magic human being that has been living for 900 years when he founds Ji Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun), a high school girl that had her destiny crossed by the Goblin when she was a baby inside her mother’s belly.

The Goblin needs a Bride to take out a blade of his chest, that the only way to him to die and find peace and turn out that Jin Eun Tak is the Goblin’s Bride. However things don’t go as planned because they fall in love for each other and people from their previous life come back to haunt them.

This drama is awesome because the support actors’ stories are as good as the main characters, what is crazy because you don’t know who you love more. At the end I have decided to love them all, I have a big heart!

Gong Yoo plays the Goblin and the only possible word to describe his acting skills is “perfection”, from the very first episode he was incredible and his crazy and funny expressions were perfect. I would like to see him again soon in another drama, just loved it so much!


Kim Go Eun surprised me a lot, not just because she is very beautiful but she is very talented too. It’s impossible to resist that cute face and great acting skills, to be honest what I loved most on was her eyes, a typical Korean eyes. While most girls are doing surgeries or using tricks to make their eyes look big, Kim Go Eun shows how cute small eyes can be.


Lee Dong Wook was the Grim Reaper and he just did it! I am shocked how perfect he was at his role, it’s difficult to find so much talent in a single person, but he is this talented. He cried must part of the drama and made me cry the rest of it, I loved him!


Yoo In Na was Kim Sun or Sunny, she is great! That’s not the first time I was amused with her skills, she is always good! And I named her “Korean Angelina Jolie” because of her full lips.

Well, the only thing I didn’t like was the end of the drama, not because it was not good but because I would do it differently, in a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment