Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

My Love from Another Star - a drama from another world


This is a drama of a handsome alien, Do Min Joon, that will fall in love for a beautiful but crazy girl, Cheon Song Yi, and of course, their love seems impossible. Her best friend Yoo Se Mi is not so her friend as she thought and there is a rich man, Lee Hee Kyung, that loves her a lot but Cheon Song Yi doesn’t love him back… and that’s just crazy, how can she doesn’t love someone so caring, handsome and extremely rich?! Just crazy!!

I thought it could be a great drama and I was a bit mistaken… it’s just good, not great. You ask me why?! Because I didn’t like the end of it… I wonder if they have no imagination for a best end, I’m sure had an incredible idea how to finish it. I ask myself if I should apply for a position as a drama writer… does it pay well?!

Anyway, it’s a good drama from the beginning to almost the end of the last episode, but if you haven’t watched it I suggest you spare some time to watch it. Now about the actors!

Kim Soo Hyun was pretty cold playing a cold alien and he made so many dramatic scenes that I almost cried with him (well, I cried a bit). He isn’t just handsome, but very talented, however I don’t remember him playing another drama, such a shame…


Jeon Ji Hyun was fantastic playing the arrogant and crazy actress, and when time came she was very good playing the hurt and depressed lover. The only thing that bothered me a little is that she was to slim, I don’t like this beauty standard, it’s so difficult be that slim naturally (believe me, I know it).


Park Hae Jin played the cute, naïve and rich guy, he was pretty good too and his face is kind of familiar, maybe I have seen him in another drama but I don’t recall that now. The thing is that I liked him in this drama.

Yoo In Na is wonderful in this drama and she is staring another famous drama at the moment called Goblin, she is in love with the grim raper. When I saw her for the first time the first thing that caught my attention was her lips, she is like the Korean Angelina Jolie.


Well, that’s it… a pretty good drama to watch (just don’t expect much from the end…).

No comments:

Post a Comment