Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

It’s ok, that’s Love – a drama that will make you crazy


Very recently I found out that I like dramas with psychological themes and that’s the case of this drama.

The story goes around Ji Hye Soo (Gong Hyo Jin), a doctor that chose be a psychiatry because she was afraid of perform surgeries and Jang Jae Yeol (Jo In Sung), a mystery writer and DJ that in a TV show attack Ji Hye Soo psychological convictions.

I can’t tell much about it but there are many issues in the past that turn out as serious mental issues and you will be anxious to know what was the reason for several actions. In the end you will realize that you are the only normal person in the world. Or maybe not…

Ji Hye Soo was great at this drama, she is very good when she has to play a traumatized or crazy person, I have seen her in another drama called The Master’s Sun (with So Ji Sub!!!! Loved it). She didn’t disappointed me, she is very talented but I was a bit shocked when I saw how skinny she was. I am not against slim girls, but she is much prettier when she is a little bit more… more… cute (not fat).

Jang Jae Yeol was great too, in one moment you fell in love with his character because he is cool and strong and in the next moment you fell in love even more when you find out how fragile and traumatized he is.


That’s a great option if you are not the kind of person that likes silly romantic dramas, it has a lot of deep issues and tragic stories. I loved it and you must be crazy to don’t like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment