Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Descendents of the Sun - fighting for true love


I am not a big fan of action movies or series, I prefer that kind of sweet romance that make people breath deeply while watching it. However since I have started watching Korean dramas it changed. Descendents of the Sun is the proof, it's such an incredible drama.

The story goes around the capitain of the army Yoo Shi Jin (Song Joong Ki) and the beautiful doctor Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo), both fall in love but their jobs are very different and can ruin their future together, while doctor Kang Mo Yeon tries to save lives, the capitain Yoo Shi Jin kills people. Can they overcome this situation and be together? And is it safe to be together?

Song Joong Ki has a baby face and it was almost impossible to believe that someone so handsome could be in the army, and trust me, he is very handsome. However his incredible acting skills made it look more real, he was so great at this role that I almost wished I could be in the army too. He is young and very talented.

Song Hye Kyo as a doctor was perfect, it’s almost impossible do not fall in love for her and her acting skills. She is great and beautiful, I hope I can see her in more dramas.


This drama is very good, a mix of action and romance. The end of it was pretty good too, but there were so many surprises that I thought my heart wouldn’t take it. If you have time watch it, if you don't have time... find some time and watch it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment