Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thumping Spike – a sporty drama





I am not a Sporty person, so I don’t like to watch dramas with topics like this, but I changed my mind completely. Thumping Spike is a kind of drama that makes you regret the several moments you skipped Physical Education. I am glad because recently I have heard that a second season of this drama is coming… I can’t wait to see it!

Thumping Spike is a drama about Kang Se Ra (Hwang Seung Eon), a volleyball star that is forced to help the team in the last position in the Korean rank, while helping them she founds courage and some answer. The captain of the team brings her in and Hwang Jae Woong (Song Jae Rim), the best player in the team, is always arguing with her… Can you guess who is going to fall in love for her?!
 
Song Jae Rim is handsome, but I definitely didn’t like his hair in this drama. He has an athletic body and more than that, he is awesome in the running scenes. I got tired just looking at his hardworking in the games.


  
Hwang Seung Eon is pretty of course and very sporty too, she played well her role as a volleyball player. She has an innocent face and is a talented actress, I hope I’ll see her again in other drama soon.


So, you have two options now… Stand up and start practicing a sport or sit down and watch this incredible drama (I prefer the second option of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment