Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Doctor Romantic - a love as sharp as a scalpel




This drama takes place in a hospital and I loved it so much that I almost wanted to become a doctor, I just don’t consider it seriously because doctor don’t have time to watch dramas like I do. Anyway, it’s a great drama.

The story goes around three doctor and how their lives are linked, Kang Dong Joo is a brilliant but easily-irritable man that because a doctor as a revenge for his father tragic death in the ER, Yoon Seo Jung is a brilliant doctor that suffered an accident and feels so guilty that he disappears. And in the center of it is Teacher Kim, a mysterious doctor that is extremely talented and skilled but has so many dark secrets in his past…

Seo Hyun Jin was awesome as a doctor and the white clothes suited her, I liked her acting skills and was touched with the story. She is very beautiful but I am not sure if I have seen her in another drama.

Yoo Yun Suk was sooooo fantastic as a doctor! OMG! He is so handsome that was difficult in the beginning to concentrate in something beside him. But beauty is not enough, he is very talented too playing a cold heart doctor that actually is very kind and responsible. If he was a real doctor I would have a heart attack every day, just to be there with him.

Everybody knows that I am a really huge fan of So Ji Sub, he is just the best, however Yoo Yun Suk is almost stealing So Ji Sub’s place in my fan heart. I feel terrible to say it, but I am not sure how long I can be loyal to him, Yun Suk is so appealing! Sorry So Ji Sub!

Han Suk Kyu was fantastic in his role, he is very skilled and it is impossible don’t like and hate him several times during the drama. It’s impressive how he was good at it.

For those who like a dramatic and involving story with romantic, funny and sad scenes, here you are! That’s the perfect drama for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment