Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Heart to Heart - a crazy psychological love




This is a cute drama that surprised me in many different ways. At first the female main character is so strange and crazy that made me laugh several times, the male main character is as crazy as her and I have serious problems with the hairstyle of some characters.

The story is about Cha Hong Do, a girl that has serious psychological problems, she has social phobia that makes her blush like a tomato when she sees people, she loves a detective but can’t have a normal relationship with him, one day she meets Ko Yi Suk, a famous psychiatrist that is going to help her to overcome her phobia.

I don’t have to say how many funny moments you are going to find in this drama, however there are some dramatic moments too, with a lot of tears. I felt in love with the psychological and psychiatric issues…

Choi Kang Hee isn’t that kind of beauty we are used to, but she is cute for sure. In this drama she played a girl with psychological issues and her hair suited her so well that I could swear she was crazy! Choi Kang Hee is a great actress and she acts like a crazy girl perfectly!


Chun Jung Myung was wonderful in his role, he was not the affectionate and cute male character that all girls expect, actually he was kind of rude and tough, but totally lovable. I wouldn’t like to have a psychiatrist like him, I would prefer to be crazy! He is handsome but seems to be a bit short to my personal taste, beside this he is perfect!

That’s my suggestion, a drama that will move your heart and mind…

No comments:

Post a Comment