Search This Blog

Friday, November 4, 2016

So Ji Sub's Birthday





Today is a very special day... no it’s not because of Unity Day in Russia, or the Flag Day in Panama or even the Blessed Teresa Manganiello day…. Today is a special day because it’s my favorite actor birthday… Happy birthday So Ji Sub!!!

(NOTE: I know that problably is 5th Nobember now in Korea, I would like to post it in the right date of his birthday but there was a conspiration here where I live and a blackout was the responsible for my delay, I'm really sorry)


생일 축하 해요 So Ji Sub!!!


I believe if you have read one of my posts before you will realize how much I admire So Ji Sub, he is a talented actor and musician (he is handsome, intelligent and rich too ^^). Of course I don’t know the real So Ji Sub, his is discrete when the topic is his personal life, but I can’t avoid falling in love with his professional life (it’s a pure kind of love, the one from a fan to an idol, not from a woman to a man).

So Ji Sub doesn’t know me either (such a shame, he doesn’t know that he is missing a wonderful friend), but I believe that it’s important receive the support of his fans in moments like that, it’s an anonymous feeling of love and respect.

Normally the actors have no idea how they impact someone’s live, like me for example, I started studying Korean after watching the drama “Oh My Venus”, now I’m studying Korean, I writing a blog about it and I have made several friends (my Kakao Talk Korean friends… love you all!!!!). It’s impressive how a good work as an actor can be so powerful to a fan. So, I hope So Ji Sub keep doing his amazing work!!!

I won’t enumerate here the reasons I have to admire him as a person and as a professional, after all I wrote a post about it some weeks ago, but I wish all his dreams come true and that in the future we can have more and more of his wonderful work on dramas and music.

1 comment: