Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Personal Taste - my kind of drama


Just 16 episodes with about an hour each looked like a great option for my “weekend drama project” and once again I wasn't wrong, actually I'm always so right that it doesn't surprise me anymore. This drama is a romantic comedy, the way I like, but there are so many traumatic situations and personal issues that made it be even better…


The story goes around Jeon Jin Ho, a handsome and talented architect that is trying to win a competition for an amazing project, however to achieve his goal he has to rent a room in a house built for a famous architect and live there with the architect's daughter, Park Kae In. The daughter is unbelievable kind and she trusts anyone, the result of it is a broken heart and a damaged auto confidence after be betrayed by her boyfriend and her friend.

Park Kae In is so air headed that she believes he is gay and in exchange for the permission to live there, he allows her to believe in that lie. But things will get more and more complicated while they keep living there and their hearts will change… Can they be together, even when everything and everyone conspires against it?!


My first impression about Lee Min Ho was… oh my gosh, he is tall, my second was… wow, he is handsome and after the last episode I was impressed with his acting skills. Lee Min Ho played a young and methodic architect that was looking for success and found love instead, I almost died with him when he was struggling with his problems and laughed when he did. Great job.


My first impression on Son Ye Jin wasn't that positive, I was comparing her with different actresses from other dramas, she wasn't very pretty (the traditional korean beauty), however during the drama I understood that it was part of the character and to hide her natural beauty was just part of her job. Son Ye Jin isn't just beautiful, but very talented too, I was touched with her crying scenes and how she could be so cute sometimes… great job too!!!


Aaaaaahhhhhhh… I must talk about a kiss scene that I saw there!! It was sooooo cute that I thought I could die… in that moment I thought: “now I understand the reason I was born, it was just to see this kiss scene”. Watch this drama and I'm sure you will know about what I'm saying.



Well, that's it… a great option to watch alone but a better option to watch with someone else. Have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment