Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Heirs - a rich drama that worths your time




I must confess that I started watching this drama because I like the actress … and once again she didn’t disappointed me, she was incredible in this drama and I meet another great actor.

The story goes around Kim Tan, a rich boy from a powerful family and Cha Eun Sang, the daughter of the housekeeper, a common and boring story? No way! Their path crossed far away from Korea, in the USA and their story keeps going in Korea. This drama shows the differences based in how much money do you have and your family connections in a realistic way that makes you think how crazy rich people are and how troubled their lives can be too.



Lee Min Ho is awesome as the principal actor, with many family issues and dramatic scenes, and let’s be honest, he is so cute that it’s almost a crime. He is so young and so talented, I will keep an eye on him for future dramas, I hope he is going to do a great job as well.



Park Shin Hye is fantastic as a poor and proud girl, she can make you cry and laugh so easily. I have seen her in different dramas as Pinocchio and she is awesome in all them! I am a big fan of her work… and she is really beautiful too (I envy her… actually me and 90% of Korean girls ^^).


So… Looking for something more dramatic and serious, that will make you think and feel… Here is your drama! Have fun and tell me what was your impression on it!




No comments:

Post a Comment